Do you feed the superfood kefir to your pets?
These days, pet foods can contain up to 70% carbohydrates.
These carbs are broken down to sugars, which then fuel the yeast in your pets’ bodies!
These dairy or water-based grains have a multitude of vitamins and minerals. They provide a wide variety of probiotic organisms and have super awesome healing qualities.
Pronounced “kah-fear!” according to the folk of the Caucasian Mountains, this “grain of life” is similar in appearance to regular yogurt, however, has a way bigger engine under its hood!
Kefir contains several major strains of friendly bacteria not commonly found in yogurt such as Lactobacillus Caucasus, Leuconostoc, Acetobacter species, and Streptococcus species. It also contains beneficial yeasts, such as Saccharomyces kefir and Torula kefir, which control and eliminate destructive pathogenic yeasts in the body.
Some studies have shown kefir to ward off salmonella and E. Coli as well as having the capability to kill H. Pylori.
Kefir health benefits are vast and that is due to the 30 different strains of good bacteria and yeast present in those cloud shaped grains! The bulk of those grains are a combination of insoluble protein, amino acids, lipids and complex sugars.
Kefir is rich in B complex vitamins such as Vitamin B1, B12, as well as Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and biotin. The main minerals present in kefir tend to be calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
• Kefir provides anti-fungal properties
• A must add after the use of antibiotics to restore balance to your pet’s digestive tract
• Helps to prevent allergies in your pet
• Beneficial for candidiasis and heart problems in pets
• Vitamin B will regulate the normal function of the kidneys, liver and nervous system for your pet
• Helps to promote healthy looking skin, boosting energy and promoting longevity
• All the micro-organisms present strengthen the digestive system
• Helps to alleviate gas, bloating and heartburn
• Probiotic aid may help with IBD, eczema and bad breath
• Has been linked to aid in gastritis, pancreatitis, abdominal peptic issues, skin psoriasis, rheumatism, joint disease as well as gouty arthritis, weakening of bones, anemia, as well as leaky digestive tract syndrome
• Able to reduce risking potential a number of malignancies, such as colon cancer malignancy, stopping the increase of cancerous cells
• Health advantages comprise of respiratory disease, high blood pressure, all forms of diabetes, long-term weakness syndrome, allergic reactions, colitis, looseness of the bowels, and so forth